I seem to have started a bad habit. All last week I happily cut fabric for new projects, ignoring the fact that I have a whole stack of stuff I was excited about mere months ago waiting to get finished! I dug them all out and made a list of next steps. I doubt I’ll get to all of these this quarter, but if I get one or two done I’ll count it as a success. I being good too and not adding any of the new stuff unless it was already planned, cut and ready to go before the linky opened up last week. I’m also leaving off my long-term EPP projects that I plan to be working on for the next couple of years.
1. FMF Pillow: Basted and ready to be hand quilted.
2. 1/2″ Hexie Mini Quilt: I had hoped to get this done in time for the Blogger’s Quilt Festival, but that’s not going to happen.
3. Josie’s Quilt: The top, back and binding fabric are ready to go. I haven’t made a final decision about how to quilt this one. Maybe randomly spaced lines at all different angles? Or would it look better with something curvy to offset all the straight lines? I’d really like to stipple it, but it’s kind of big for first time FMQing.
4. Terrain Stairway to Heaven: I love exactly how I want to quilt this. Again though, I’m not sure I have the skill.
5. Stairway to Heaven Pillow: I want to hand quilt this one in Perle
6. Cate’s Weighted Blanket: Need to make the inside, then put it all together.
7. Denyse Schmidt String Quilt: I started this one last summer, sewed like a maniac for a week then set it aside. I really want this one on my couch this winter, so I’m including it here.
8. Not Your Granny’s Bee quilts: There’s two. I’m waiting for blocks and have to make more blocks, so we’ll see.
Linking up to Quilter in the Gap